Daiwa Ninja LT
The Ninja is the most accessible LT reel in its class. A marriage of toughness and lightness in a reel whose performance offers unbeatable value for money. The hi-tech internal mech boasts a Tough Digigear drive gear with a 150% longer lifespan that the previous generation of Ninjas. This is coupled with an arched Air Rotor for a stunningly smooth and stable winding action.
- ATD drag technology, full size drag button.
- Bearings: 4 + 1.
- Polycarbonate body and Air Rotor.
- Aluminium spool.
- CrossWrap line lay.
- Foldable forged aluminium handle.
- Weight: 210 g
- The ATD boasts discs which have been impregnated with a specialist grease to optimise energy yield. This exceptionally high-quality product gives more grinding power at the start and offers a more stable and progressive drag. The risk of breaking off on the fight is kept to a minimum as the ATD adjusts to every phase of the fight: working faster and more progressively on the first run but offering a firmer hold for cranking power in the middle phase. It?s this adaptive feature that gives it its Automatic name.
- The Air Rotor stands out for its balance, toughness and sensitivity.
- The arched profile and 15% weight reduction compared to standard rotors offers optimal winding smoothness and eliminates vibration thanks to the lowered centre of gravity.
- Tough Digigear
- This technology cross wraps the line around the spool for optimised offloading on the cast. This is absolutely key to preventing tangles and linespin.
Infinite Anti Reverse:
- The new Infinite Anti Reverse system is activated with 4 times less force than a classic system.
- Less than 2g is needed to engage the Real Stopper system which eliminates any handle movement, bringing sensitivity to the next level.
- The perfect tuning of the contact points between helicoid and straight teeth create an energy yield close to 99% and silent rotation. Daiwa gear trains offer superior winding smoothness.
Twist Buster II:
- The TB2 pickup roller has been developed by Daiwa and precision tooled to guarantee optimal line lay.
- In contrast to classic cylindrical spool designs, ABS spools are tapered to limit the risks of tangling on the cast. What?s more, the lip reduces friction to boost casting distance.~
Write your own review