Makaira Spinning Reel
Okuma MAKAIRA spinning reels constructed from the finest and strongest materials available are the toughest and most durable spinning reels, especially for big games from Giant Trevally, trophy-sized Yellowtail and Amberjack, to the most formidable adversaries in the ocean, like giant Bluefin Tuna, Marlin, cow Yellowfin Tuna and large sharks.
- Forged aluminum, machine cut body / sideplate.
- Forged aluminum, machine cut Cyclonc Flow rotor.
- Forged stainless steel main gear for ultimate power and strength.
- Precision machine cut 17-4 grade stainless steel pinion gear.
- Oversized 17-4 grade stainless steel spool shaft reduces flex.
- Hydro Sealed Body and DFD system for maximum protection.
- Carbonite high output drag with Cal’s drag grease on full DFD.
- Customized pre-set drag system, works like a lever drag reel.
- Dual anti-reverse system for maximum strength and reliability.
- Quick-Set stainless steel German anti-reverse roller bearing.
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip.
- Machined aluminum screw-in handle arm for added strength.
- Right and Left handles are designed differently: Order by Rt/Lt.~
Write your own review